As much as we like to say The Crystal Press (TCP) is our own little universe where rules do not apply, there are a few additional things we we would like our readers & potential partners to know.
1. The Crystal Press promises to only feature products and brands that we truly believe in and use ourselves. We do not accept any products of sponsors that we wouldn’t usually post about. All product reviews are done with brutal honesty and all gifted items are given full disclosure. We can assure you that while they may change constantly, all opinions are always our own.
2. We value our readers. We know that their time is valuable and they have no time for spam. While we do gather some data from those who visit our site, we do not share this information with outside parties. Like we said, spam is not our friend.
3. Feel free to share our content as much as your little hearts desire. Sharing is one of the best compliments that TCP can receive. If you do feel inclined to share, please link back to TCP on social media platforms or with the link to the original post.
4. For potential partnerships, please consider if TCP is a good fit for the image your company is trying to portray. We are always open minded to new things, but would like to keep advertising and sponsorships to a certain level of aesthetic and value. If you think your brand would be a good fit for TCP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We do use affiliate links on our site, so we may be receiving commissions when you shop items on the blog!
Thanks for stopping by!